View Whytecliff Park Description | Add Comment

Chris from Surrey writes:

I rated it 5 star for the views along the lower park section. I went there to explore there area and left quite happy. I'd definitely go back. With that said as far as the actual upper hiking section of the park goes, it isn't worth the trip in my opinion. Very short trail with blocked views throughout most of it.

Posted: April 6, 2016 06:55:01 AM PST

vicky from vancouver writes:

Not as bad as I thought. The hike gets better if you go on top of the rocky hill. It'll be awesome to have swimming gear too. Transiting to Whytecliff is not too bad either. There is a shortcut when you take the stairs down on your way to Whytecliff.. Read the post from my trip here : http://vickywritesblogs.com/whytecliff-park/

Posted: July 6, 2015 02:28:13 PM PST

suni rome from burnaby writes:

the website contains old directions to the Whytecliff park not updated with the way the new highway goes and I ended up missing the park.
      please update the info
      thanks

Posted: March 9, 2015 02:30:00 PM PST

Emilyy from New Westminster writes:

Not really a hike, but some nice bluffs and rocks to explore by the water. They can be quite slippery and steep when wet, but still really fun to scramble around.

Posted: February 21, 2015 01:56:57 PM PST

Livia from Richmond writes:

Started off this hike from the other parking lot

It was a good work out as the trail was uneven and lots of rock but very short......The viewpoints are now blocked by trees so there wasn't much to see along the hike. I don't think I will go back.

Posted: September 7, 2014 12:19:31 AM PST

Clare from Vancouver writes:

Please note the beach here is closed now due to a high e coli count.

Posted: August 27, 2014 08:05:17 PM PST

Shaz from Vancouver writes:

a good fall hike with surprisingly nice variety in terrain but wish it was longer. Lots of uneven roots and rocks so may not be the most suitable for people with walking difficulties.

Posted: October 8, 2012 10:35:04 PM PST

Jennifer from Canada writes:

Please tell me where is the exact start point for trail of Whytecliff Beach? Any video for us to see the start point?

Any trail map of Whytecliff Beach that I can follow?

many thanks!

Posted: October 2, 2012 05:46:52 PM PST

Shirley from Richmond writes:

I went with my dogs on May 29th. We got there around noon and the overflow parking was almost full. However, the whole time we were on the trail, we only saw 2 people in the beginning. It's a nice and quiet walk tucked away from the busy park down below.

Posted: June 4, 2011 08:15:31 PM PST