View Lindeman Lake Description | Add Comment

Terry from Chilliwack writes:

Excellent hike to Lindeman. If you carry on to Green Drop be prepared to traverse serval rock slides. The rocks are huge and there is no trail across them so be cautious. We hiked in Sept. The water level in Green Drop was way down which left a lot of the shoreline exposed and not too nice to look at

Posted: September 21, 2016 02:56:37 PM PST

Vanessa from Burnaby writes:

My boyfriend and I did this hike yesterday, and it quickly became our favourite hike to date. The trail is really interesting and we really enjoyed the rocky section in the first half. Even though it was raining when we got to the lake the trail was completely covered and dry. We started at 3:30pm and were back at the car by 6pm, spending a while at the top.

Warning: It is quite dusty in the steep section and there is a part where there is little to hold on to - we saw two people wipe out while we were heading up and then I did the same on the way down. My boyfriend had better grip on his shoes and was fine just being careful.

The lake itself was gorgeous and definitely worth the climb. It was too cold to swim but nice to dip your toes in.

• Lindeman Lake photo

Posted: August 29, 2016 10:13:05 AM PST

Canuck Jay from Delta writes:

Wanted to post my concern for the litterbugs that strewn their empty beer cans and garbage on the beachfront at Lindeman lake. Also saw a fire ring nearby the area where fire is currently prohibited! Come on people - if you can't respect the beauty of nature then stay home and live in your own filth. Let's also do our part and pick up and pack out any garbage you may run into. This place is beautiful so let's keep it that way :-)

• Lindeman Lake photo

Posted: August 27, 2016 11:20:01 PM PST

Sarah from Abbotsford writes:

This was a fun hike for my friend and I to do, though we were definitely expecting more of a challenge (and hoping for more of one). We found it to be a pretty easy hike. The lake is absolutely gorgeous, though breathtakingly cold. I wouldn't recommend going here with the intention of a nice swimming day at the lake, regardless of how hot it is outside. Definitely worth the trip up to see the beautiful lake, though! Lots of bugs - bring spray!

Posted: August 23, 2016 01:24:50 PM PST

Kari from Abbotsford writes:

Hi! Taking my 12 yr old daughter on her first overnight hike next weekend - do we just hike up to Lindeman and hope to find a camping spot? Is it quite busy? TIA!

Posted: August 23, 2016 12:16:52 PM PST

Michelle from Langley writes:

Amazing hike I do every year with my family and our dog. It takes us an hour and a half to make it to the main point of the lake and the same time back, so a loop of 3 hours. A few challenging up hill areas and gets a bit tiring but totally worth it for the gorgeous view of the lake. Many people do jump in an swim but the waters fairly cold.

Posted: August 15, 2016 09:13:28 PM PST

Myra from Langley writes:

Hike this every year and every year I get the same wow moment. A good workout and what better way to end it than to see such marvelous creation. Another thing I love about this hike is the trail itself. It looks like your in the middle of nowhere....but the trail is marked so you won't get lost.

Posted: June 25, 2016 02:12:21 PM PST

Alison from Yarrow writes:

Lindeman is a beautiful little hike. Offers a good challenge as it climbs, and so breakthtakingly beautiful when you get to the lake . Have always wanted to go on to green drop, so today we did it. Not worth the hike. Climbing over boulders for at least half of the 2 hour recommened time to reach the lake. Views not so spectaculiar once there- more private yes. I will give it that.

Posted: May 25, 2016 12:46:16 AM PST

Jayhawk from Delta, B.C. writes:

Arrived around 9:00 am to a 1/4 full parking lot on a beautiful sunny warm brisk morning. Start of trail easy and clear then immediately you start to climb on a steep grade with a few switchbacks, elevation gain about 700 ft in less than 1/2 km. The rest of hike to Lindeman lake is pleasant with creek beside you to keep company and help cool off. Arrived at lake in about 40 minutes- really beautiful cobalt blue colour welcomes you to take a dip - a bit too cold that early for my liking. Camping sites were almost full, continued following trail along beach front and headed to Greendrop Lake.

The next 4kms needs your full attention. Crossed about 6-7 boulder fields all ranging in different sizes, just follow markings (flags & ribbons) and boot paths along boulders and you'll be fine. I did notice a few hikers that lost the trail and were wondering further up the boulder fields and looking a bit scared and flustered. This section of hike to Greendrop is not for novices or kids unless you have proper hiking shoes - very easy to turn ankle especially on a wet day. Arrived at Greendrop in about 2hrs . Was all the hard work and sweat worth it?... For me, not really. Sure it's more secluded and less crowded then Lindeman so it would be great to backpack and set up camp, but as a dayhike -not worth the effort. There is very little beach area to stretch out and chill unless you care to venture on, but we were too tired so we just ate lunch and headed back. Last but not least, remember to pay close attention to flags and ribbons on the way back because it's easy to get lost....

Posted: May 15, 2016 12:23:02 PM PST

Brian from Langley writes:

Does anyone know if you're allowed to make campfires at Lindeman Lake?

Posted: May 13, 2016 07:54:58 PM PST

Tyler from Langley writes:

Just got back from Greendrop lake. Took about 30mins to get to Lindeman Lake. Be careful going up and down as it is very very icy. Further along, heading towards Greendrop lake there was snow the entire way. I mostly followed the trail left by other hikers. The snow wasn't bad because it was hardpack but stay on the footpath or you'll sink into the deeper snow. Markers seemed to be plentiful and visible the entire way, with the exception of a few spots where you have to stop look for a marker or where the tracks pick back up. The hike to Greendrop past Lindeman is a beautiful one. GDL is completely frozen over but I resisted the temptation to walk on it. All in all, great day. It took me a total of 3 hrs and 15 mins from the road to GD and back.

Posted: January 15, 2016 08:45:55 PM PST

Andrew from Langley writes:

This is a great little hike. I have done it in summer and winter and it was solid both times. Can easily be competed in 2 hours and the lake is really beautiful, although it is also really cold.

Posted: January 15, 2016 07:45:45 PM PST

Samantha from Maple Ridge writes:

Perfect little private lake to visit. Not too long not too short, took us about 40 mins up and 30 down. I brought my chihuahua who loved every minute of it.
                          Would definitely recommend doing, although it is such a beautiful place I wouldn't mind going up there to camp either.

Posted: September 10, 2015 01:28:14 AM PST

David from Vancouver writes:

Loved this hike, took our Yorkshire terrier with us and he loved every minute of it. It's tough in places and sturdy footwear is recommended but I saw all types of people walking the trail. The lake is a great reward for a lovely hike. Next time I will bring a tent for the (I would guess at) 10x10 camping platforms. The pup made short work of this trail and was fine over the log bridge and boulder sections. Take a camera

Posted: September 7, 2015 11:05:26 AM PST

Clair from Surrey writes:

Aug 22, 2015, ~40min to top and ~30 down.
                              Intermediate level with steep incline and some fun boulder climbing in between.
                              Beautiful lake and surrounding mountains. Absolutely worth the hike.

Appears to be SUPER BUSY on weekends. Go early if you prefer some privacy or hike a little further towards the other side of the lake. Parking lot was full and spilled out to the road side by about 1:30pm when we made our way back down.

Saw a lot of dogs (big and little) up at the top and their owners said they had no problem navigating the trail so depends on your pooch's athletic ability, I suppose.

Posted: August 24, 2015 12:32:44 PM PST

Elle from Vancouver writes:

Anyone know what the dimensions are for the platforms by the lake?
                                I want to know if an 8ftx8ft tent would fit or if that would be too large!

Posted: August 10, 2015 08:50:37 PM PST

crossover from Vancouver writes:

Challenging trail for beginners. There are steep sections with slippery/lose rocks. Sturdy shoes with good grip are highly recommended.

The lake is beautiful and a perfect spot to take a break. The water was too cold for swimming but it's great for cooling down our feet. We had lunch at the sandy beach area and headed back to the parking lot afterwards. Overall this is a very enjoyable hike.

Posted: August 4, 2015 03:50:34 PM PST

Anna from Vancouver writes:

We are looking to camp at Greendrop lake for 1 night. Just wondering how busy it is likely to be, and whether there is any shade near that site. Any other tips for camping there?

Posted: August 1, 2015 10:12:23 AM PST

Imelda from Maple Ridge writes:

I went to Lindeman Lake first week of July. the trail was great and beautiful. The lake is gorgeous! After the Lindeman the trail become much worse with big boulders rocks, I feel like a mountain goat :-). Even categorize as dog friendly, I do not think it is. My big 98 pounds German Sheppard dog had problems walk through that rocks, steep incline & narrow trails, not to mention has to cross the half log bridge. As much as I want to bring my dog, but if I want to go again, I will do it without my dog.

Posted: July 14, 2015 11:08:54 AM PST

Riasat from Vancouver writes:

Mini Grouse Grind!
                                        The lake is nice to camp.

Posted: July 4, 2015 01:33:48 AM PST

Terri from Chilliwack writes:

To Esther of Surrey - it is a great hike for kids, however it is somewhat steep for the inexperienced. We did it today with 4-6 year olds, and they needed a little help on some of the sections. Otherwise, fantastic!

Posted: July 1, 2015 10:06:28 PM PST

Esther from Surrey writes:

Is this a good hike for kids aged 6-9?

Posted: June 25, 2015 01:38:00 PM PST

Lauren from Surrey writes:

My friend and I took 45 mins hiking up the mountain and 30 mins heading down. It has a few steep parts but it was pretty manageable. The lake is definitely worth it :) It's absolutely breathtaking, especially on a sunny day. It is also dog friendly and family friendly. Just make sure you're extra careful when you're heading back down!

Posted: June 22, 2015 05:20:39 PM PST

Britt from Abbotsford writes:

It was very steep at times but well worth the view of the lake.

Posted: June 20, 2015 01:07:17 PM PST

Yang from Maple Ridge writes:

Hi, I am planning to do this hike and want to bring my German shepherd. I just wondering if there anyone can give me info regarding the log bridge? is that okay for dog to go through? I do not want my dog to fall on the creek/river below. Thank you, Yang

Posted: June 15, 2015 03:01:37 PM PST

P from Surrey writes:

I highly recommend visiting this place. The hike was not what I thought it would be-but I was able to do it! The hike had moments where it felt like I was doing the Grouse Grind all over again, but that part of the hike doesn't last long, maybe 15-20 minutes? It was steep in some areas, and you would have to be very careful when you hike down as you could slip from loose debris. The best part of the hike was seeing the big rock, because that let's you know that you are almost there! It was such an amazing moment when we finally got to see the lake. The water is absolutely breathtaking, but extremely cold (we hiked in August 2014). You could spend hours there just being blown away by this natural beauty.

Posted: December 12, 2014 01:02:02 AM PST

Jane from China writes:

Stunning falls view, yellow, red, green leaves with crystal clear blue water.I went with my 7ys old son on Oct 4. Sunny and warm. Can't believe this short trail can lead to such nice view. no tiredness. Strongly recommend go on fall time. You will regret if you not go at fall.

Posted: October 7, 2014 10:12:50 PM PST

Rosie from Chilliwack writes:

Hiked today, Sept 20th, with my hubby and 2 teen daughters. Great hike will do it again!
                                                        Good footwear, lots a water a must and warm clothing cause it can get cold.
                                                        I am not the athletic type and have a knee that gives me trouble. We made it to Lindeman in 45 min and had a snack. We continued on along the lake. We made it back to our snacking area in an hour and 15 min. My knee got tired from climbing over rocks, but I did it. It took us 45 min to climb down. Again, I was cautious with my knee. I was pretty proud that I did it...one step at a time and at a pace that my knee could do. I highly recommend this adventure!!!!
                                                        Today there were orange markers to follow. It would be great if someone went in and replaced the missing or broken ones!

Posted: September 20, 2014 09:55:41 PM PST

cedartree from surrey writes:

Mitsy the bridge isnt too high. It is just crossing over a creek/stream. If she is very scared don't take her. BUT if you still want to just remind her "do one thing a day that scares you"

Its a quick nice hike.

Posted: August 31, 2014 06:52:23 PM PST

Mitsy from Vancouver writes:

I have a question.
                                                            I like to take my mom who is VERY VERY afraid of height, but I read that there is a bridge where we have to across the creak. My question is how high it is and how long it is. Is there any other options to talk through the part?

Posted: August 16, 2014 06:11:24 PM PST

JR from Langley writes:

WOW! What a beautiful lake and a perfect hike! Trail was great even after two days of heavy rain.

Posted: July 25, 2014 03:54:52 PM PST

Taylor from Vancouver writes:

We did this hike on Saturday Oct. 12. Definitely worth the long drive down Chilliwack Lake Rd. for the opportunity to see some old growth Cedar and Pine trees, not to mention the beautiful lake!

The 3 of us in our party (ages 61, 30 and 19) made it to Lindeman lake in just under an hour. Was a great easy hike with a few steep rocky sections. Dad (aged 61) considered it to be more of an easy/intermediate trail due to some steep sections.

Overall a gorgeous little hike, perfect for a cool autumn afternoon.

Posted: October 19, 2013 11:29:58 PM PST

Vita & Mike from North Vancouver writes:

Great hike. Like a mini Grouse grind but way easier.
                                                                  The lake is beautiful and the trail is moderately difficult.
                                                                  It's a long drive from Vancouver but well worth it.

Posted: August 26, 2013 07:59:35 PM PST

Iris from Vancouver writes:

Hiked to Lindeman Lake on July 24, 2013. Trail is in great condition. Took me an hour to reach the south end of the lake. Breathtaking view! My friends and I continued a bit, crossing the boulders and log bridges but the trail was getting tough so we turned back.

Perfect trail for beginner/intermediate hiker.

Posted: July 26, 2013 09:53:08 AM PST

Joy from Langley writes:

The beautiful red and orange colors are beginning to show on the maple trees that grow in abundance on the mountain slopes around Lindeman Lake. We hiked up on Sept. 30th.
                                                                      Another hiker mentioned that they encountered a bear on their return from Greendrop to Lindeman. (the same couple said they got lost three times between the two lakes on their return as it it not well marked at all).
                                                                      We spotted a bear on the road back to Chilliwack. Be aware!

Posted: September 30, 2012 08:19:39 PM PST

Charlene from Abbotsford writes:

Just hiked to Lindeman today (Sept 22, 2012) What an amazing day I had and the fall colors are so vivid... I was in awe the entire hike around the lake. First time there but would definitely go back!

Posted: September 22, 2012 10:06:32 PM PST

T from Surrey writes:

I just did this trail over the long weekend. Nice view in the end but be prepared for a lot of uphill rock climbing. Bring lots of water and wear proper clothing. It can get really cold. So rewarding when you make it to the top!

Posted: September 4, 2012 01:48:02 PM PST

Going tomorrow........ from Abbotsford writes:

Yes...me and our rest of gang planne dot be there tomorrow.lets see what will be the action.see you again....

Posted: August 24, 2012 01:00:26 PM PST

Grewal from Surrey writes:

Planning to hike 1 july. As per nmy topo calculation elevation gain is fairly 700. Seems like worth for such a nice place. Will post back soon with exp.

Posted: June 26, 2012 10:03:07 PM PST

Richard from Burnby writes:

Hiked to Lindeman on June 6th. Weather conditions were ok, just light rain up to the lake. Pretty steep going but only a relatively short hike, around an hour.

Attempted to carry onto Greendrop as it says on this site its only around 30min past the north end of Lindeman. We had a dog with us and trying to get across the boulder fields with her was almost impossible in the weather, I would not recommend taking a dog further than Lindeman unless the weather is better. We carried on for almost an hour, the lake is high right now so the usual path to Greendrop was flooded and we encountered a number of people coming back who informed us that it would be around another 2hr at least to reach the lake, moving across more boulder fields and some snow. We turned back an set up camp on the wooden platforms at the south end of Lindeman. Great night.

Posted: June 6, 2012 04:57:04 PM PST

Mike from Coquitlam writes:

Very enjoyable hike. I've done it 3 times(once continuing on to Greendrop Lake). Lindeman is a beautiful lake. Greendrop itself wasn't as nice in my opinion, but the challenging hike from Lindeman to Greendrop was very cool. The boulder fields are tough, I recommend proper footwear(you'll need the ankle support!) I'd say from Lindeman on to Greendrop is about another 60-90 minutes, depending on conditions and choice of pace. I don't think I'd hike all the way to Greendrop again, now that I've seen it once, but Lindeman is a hike that I'll continue to enjoy at least once each hiking season.

Posted: June 3, 2012 03:08:11 AM PST

Gina Malloway from Chilliwack writes:

I have done the Lindeman Lake hike on Sunday May 27, 2012. AMAZING!! I was sweating but once you get to the lake , gosh is it well worth it =) Beautiful scenery all the way up and the water is such awesome shades of blues and greens. I didn't think I was going to make due to being so out of shape but a little encouragement can go along way. I planon going back after a few smaller hikes to prep myself.

Posted: May 28, 2012 10:27:23 AM PST

JZ from Coquitlam writes:

Went to Linderman and Greendrop lake on May 19 over the long weekend. Fantastic hike with changing condition that made it interesting at every turn.

Took about 4hrs to hike to Greendrop and 3 hrs to come back(carried equipment to camp overnight). Snow encountered probably around half way mark to Greendrop but was able to walk through with hiking shoes, not boots.

The lake was nice, but the trails leading up to Greendrop were even better.

Posted: May 24, 2012 12:40:52 PM PST

Benny from Burnaby writes:

I found when I was at Green Drop that Lindeman lake was alot nicer then Green Drop. My opinion anyway.

Posted: May 22, 2012 11:21:30 AM PST

Mark from Burnaby writes:

Hiked Lindeman on May 16 and it was great! Wished the sun would come out though. Attempted to get to Greendrop but there's quite a bit of snow still up there. Made it 15 minutes past the sign post to Flora Lake. I've never been to Greendrop before so I wasn't too sure how much farther we had to go, the markers got a bit scattered, there was a river randomly running beneath the snow, sink holes and just alot of messy snow. So we turned back. Looking back at the map now we were ohh so very close to Greendrop, but the conditions weren't great to continue on. However there were footprints in the snow from other people that looked like they were able to trek on to Greendrop, but again the footprints were scattered around everywhere and hard to follow a direct path. Bear sightings in the area just past Lindeman lake so be vigilant and make noise along the trails.

Posted: May 16, 2012 08:03:09 PM PST

Carrie and Tammy from Chilliwack writes:

Hiked the trail on April 27, 2012. Was a beautiful hike and lots of beautiful sights on the way. Made it to the lake in about 50 minutes and met up with a camping group from a local high school. It was awesome to see them with their camp set up for the weekend and hope they had a great time...weather was supposed to stay nice :). On our way down met another group on their way up to camp and hope they had a great weekend too. Would definitely hike the trail again and recommend it to others. There are a few slippery rocks and logs to climb over or around. The lake is beautiful and clear and worth the hike for sure.

Posted: April 28, 2012 10:53:26 AM PST

Angie from Chilliwack writes:

Just curious, my 9 yr old son will be doing this hike tomorrow with his class. It has been raining hard since last night and promises to rain through til the hike and throughout. Should I be concerned about safety, mud, flooding and the like?

Posted: September 22, 2011 09:07:27 AM PST

john lunan from Richmond writes:

Hiked up to Lindeman Lake today.Nice hike some parts step but well worth it once you get to Lake.Great pictures taken and some video`s.Trail was marked very good.If you want to see B.C. at its best you have to hike this trail.Will be doing an over night trip in the near future.Gods country.

Posted: September 3, 2011 09:06:38 PM PST

Nicole from Abbotsford writes:

I went to Lindeman Lake last weekend and we climbed up this path that leads to a hudge moutain that I guess you have to climb over to see the lake but we didn't do that because we didn't wanna get hurt. But we did go down the road to Chilliwack Lake and it was preety but the water is way too cold. If you had a boat and went out there it would be nice for that reason but I don't think it would be good for swimming. You can also camp at Chilliwack Lake which is nice but as for Lindeman Lake you have to climb over a mouatin which is not a very safe idea!!

Posted: August 31, 2011 11:52:09 AM PST

Q- some web sites say it is 350 meters ascent
                                                                                                      While others say 650 meters
                                                                                                      I sure would appreciate a accurate description
                                                                                                      ???

Posted: August 21, 2011 08:14:53 PM PST

Linda from Surrey writes:

Six of us hiked this trail on Aug.10 and it was in excellent condition. We continued to the north end of the lake looking for the beach, but it seems it went the way of Atlantis (underwater). We were planning to continue on to Greendrop, but ran into a couple of hikers who had just done the journey and said it was muddy and difficult. Their obvious disappointment helped us make the decision to be satisfied with what we had already done, so we turned around. I loved this hike -- it was worth every minute of the long drive out there.

Posted: August 17, 2011 03:14:06 PM PST

Matthew from Vancouver writes:

Five of us did this trail on Saturday July 23. The trail is in great condition and the scenery is beautiful. It took us about 30-40 minutes one way.

I dove off a rock into the water and can attest to how cold it is! I'd suggest bringing a wet suit if you plan on staying in the water for an extended amount of time.

I hear there is great fishing but we didn't have much luck on this front. A local had advised that best fishing is late August.

Posted: July 26, 2011 03:11:13 PM PST

Marianne from Chilliwack writes:

Did this hike on July 08, 2011. We tried to make it to Greendrop Lake but 10 mins from the lake the trail was under too much water. You also had to pick and choose your trail and climb over alot more rocks then normal cause alot of the original trail was also flooded. It was a beautiful hike none the less. The trail to Lindeman Lake was fine.

Posted: July 11, 2011 12:46:08 PM PST

shaun from vancouver writes:

what is the best way to scare bears?

Posted: July 3, 2011 11:59:42 AM PST

James from Cloverdale writes:

Did this hike last weekend. Made it about an hour past the beginning of lindeman lake towards greendrop but hit too much snow to continue

Posted: June 24, 2011 04:25:58 PM PST

CK from Langley writes:

We did this hike last weekend (May 14).
                                                                                                                  The hike to Lindeman Lake was great, but shortly past Lindeman the snow started. It was very slippery and we did not make it all the way to Greendrop lake. It was just too slippery.

Still a great hike, Lindeman Lake is so beautiful!

Posted: May 22, 2011 09:56:07 PM PST

Liz from Abbotsford writes:

Hiked this on April 21 2011 (today)

Gorgeous hike with many surprises. I had hiked teapot and mount thom earlier this week, and was not entirely prepared for the amount of difficulty. There were some spots that did not look like trail and some gnarly spots between rocks. There is no cell reception so bring a buddy thats for sure. I wouldnt recommend bringing pets.

Fairly snowy at the top and was slippery coming down. Worth the hike thats for sure.

Posted: April 21, 2011 01:45:12 PM PST

Miranda Cowan from Hope writes:

We hiked here right before Thanksgiving this year (2010). The lake was beautiful and the vine maples all around were coloured red. We continued on to Greendrop Lake which took a few hours. Lots of scree to hike over and it was wet and slippery when we were up there. The reward is another pretty lake, although it seemed like someone had been partying there, lots of garbage. Lindeman was nice and clean. The trails were easy to follow and it was a great little hike.

Posted: November 12, 2010 08:37:46 PM PST

Darren from Abbotsford writes:

We did the hike on July 11, 2010. It was a great day. 4 of us in our party - 8 and 9 year old boys, my wife and I. It is a great length of hike (maybe an hour in) with the great reward of Lindeman lake at the end of the hike. It is a pretty solid incline all the way to the lake, but a very clean and well marked trail. Beautiful river alongside the majority of the hike. The lake is a mountain lake, and very cold, we could only stand to put our feet into it for a few minutes at most, but boy did it cool our water bottles quickly!

Posted: July 12, 2010 10:48:04 AM PST

Carla from Richmond writes:

Did the hike June 6th 2010. Hike was great, variety of sites. majority of incline is after the bridge but once you make it up to Lindeman Lake, makes the climb well worth it.

Posted: June 7, 2010 12:20:02 PM PST

Brian from Delta writes:

Did this hike May 2, 2010. Trail was in great shape. To get out there is quite the drive, however.

Posted: May 4, 2010 12:29:27 AM PST

Cheryl from Maple Ridge writes:

My 12 year old son and I attempted to do this hike April 11, 2010 and there was simply too much snow to safely complete the hike and we turned back 1/2 way. We were wearing hiking boots and going up was not so bad but it was truly dangerous on the way down. It was gorgeous to see the icicles and snow though.

It looks like a great hike and we will definitely be back in another month or so to try again.

Posted: April 21, 2010 01:25:41 PM PST

Desiree Uriarte from Richmond writes:

So amazing! The lake took my breath away! So serene, makes you want to just sit there by the shore..
                                                                                                                                The trail is great too, my 8-month old baby loved the trees!
                                                                                                                                It is now my favorite place in BC!

Posted: September 26, 2009 01:19:16 PM PST

Tamie from Vancouver writes:

We did this hike April 26, 2009. Nice, easy hike, beautiful green lake.

We started out late in the day, so we never made it to Green drop, but we were told by another hiker that he was knee deep in snow.

Posted: May 25, 2009 09:40:37 AM PST

sara from surrey writes:

Nice hike, still quite a bit of snow and ice up there which made for a slippery traverse, but a good hike nonetheless. Nice place to camp, but no campfires aloud.

Posted: April 13, 2009 09:40:05 PM PST

aidan from abbotsford writes:

i want to go with my dog but i am afraid he will slip of the log bridge

Posted: April 4, 2009 06:53:44 PM PST

Mike Richardson from Abbotsford writes:

I took my son to the lake last summer for his first overnight hike. He loved it, what a great trail to take a youngster on for there fist hike.

Posted: December 16, 2008 09:32:14 PM PST

Patrick from Vancouver writes:

Awesome hike! The lake was gorgeous! If you hike in about 20 minutes past the main campsite, there are many other secluded sites that weren't busy at all during the august long weekend. The place was one of my favorites sites in BC. However, my car was broken into sometime over the 3 days we were there, so be careful!

Posted: September 4, 2008 03:21:13 PM PST

Linda from Burnaby writes:

This trail is a nice one, not too long and the lake is beautiful. The colour of the water is amazing and you can sit and stare at it for hours.

Posted: June 30, 2008 08:00:04 AM PST