BC Parks Day Use Pass
July 22, 2020
Last Updated: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 at 11:10am PST. BC Parks has announced that several of the Province’s most popular parks will be re-opening on July 27, 2020, and will require a free Day Use Pass to enter the park. BC Provincial Parks that will be re-opening and require the Day Use Pass are:
- Garibaldi Park (Diamondhead, Rubble Creek, and Cheakamus trailheads)
- Stawamus Chief Park (Chief Peaks Trail)
- Cypress Park (upper mountain trails including Howe Sound Crest Trail, Black Mountain Plateau trails, and Hollyburn Mountain trails
- Mount Seymour Park (upper mountain trails including the Seymour Main Trail, Dog Mountain Trail, and the Mystery Lake Trail)
- Golden Ears Park (all trailheads and day use areas)
- Mount Robson Trail (Berg Lake Trail).
The Day Use Pass cannot be reserved in advance and can only be reserved starting at 6:00am each day from the Discover Camping website. The Day Use Pass is Free.
Visitors to these BC Parks will have to have a printed copy or downloaded copy of their Day Use Pass on their mobile device when they visit these parks.
For more information on the BC Parks Day Use Passes, visit: http://bcparks.ca/reserve/day-use/
Popular BC Parks NOT Scheduled to Open Yet
- Coquihalla Canyon Provincial Park (Othello Tunnels)
- Joffre Lakes Provincial Park