Have a question or comment about VancouverTrails.com? Interested in advertising on VancouverTrails.com? Have a story which might be of interest to us at VancouverTrails.com?
Before you contact us with a question, make sure you have checked the FAQs. We have been receiving a LOT of email lately and, while we strive to reply to as many as possible, we cannot reply to them all. Also, please note that:
- All trail distances and times are round trip except the Grouse Grind and BCMC Trail where it is exected you would take the gondola back downhill
- We have nothing to do with reservations of any kind, including campsites, picnic tables, park benches, areas for weddings, etc.
- We do not have an app and we have thought about developing one. It's still under consideration.
- If a trail's season says July - October, this is the common time that it is snow-free and accessible. Sometimes it's accessible earlier, sometimes later, depending on the amount of snow fall and the weather conditions, which are out of our control.
- We do not have the exact conditions on all trails. Refer to trail comments for other user's experiences and also refer to BC Parks for Provincial Park conditions, which are occassionally updated on their website.
If you have another question or anything else you think we should know about, you can contact us by filling out the form below:
* denotes required field